Thursday, September 3, 2009

IA Topic

I would like to do something with my Great Grandfather's letters that he wrote to my grandmother (and vise versa). He was on Utah beach on D day. I am thinking about discussing the differences of perception, or the censorship during WW II. 

OR 

I would like to do something comparing two of the dictators (maybe from different regions). Or how was Hitler was able to rise to power without a great deal of opposition? 

I definitely want to do something with World War II because it is one of the wars I am the most interested in.  Unless it would be better to do the Cold War because I don't know as much about it. 

If that would be more helpful then I would like to do something on how the leader's of the various causes caused it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment